Application For Sponsored Attendance
Are you an aspiring woman leader who wants to help companies improve the environment and reduce their environmental footprint? Are you interested in a career in environmental engineering or corporate sustainability? Apply for a sponsored spot at the Women's Leadership Conference.
Selected applicants get:
- Paid travel to Savannah, Georgia, and accommodations for two nights at the Desoto Hotel.
- Unique opportunities to meet, talk and network with high-level female corporate leaders in the environmental, health and safety, and sustainability fields.
- Deep insights from experienced leaders about the topics and issues that EHS&S managers face on a daily basis.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to connect with leaders in the EHS&S field, grow your network and learn about your EHS&S career!
All applications must be submitted by Tuesday, May 14, 2019. Applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
To be eligible, you must be 21 years of age or older. In addition, you must be one or more of the following:
- A full-time university graduate school student in EHS, Sustainability or a directly related field
- Conducting post-graduate academic studies or an internship in EHS, Sustainability or a related field
- Employed as an EHS or Sustainability manager with no more than 5 years of total employment experience NAEM and its selection committee will review applications on an Equal Opportunity basis: we will not discriminate based on age, gender, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, political beliefs, or religion.
NAEM and its selection committee will review applications on an Equal Opportunity basis: we will not discriminate based on age, gender, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, political beliefs, or religion.
NAEM will convene a selection committee to review applications. Eligibility does not guarantee selection of the application. Applications will be selected solely at the discretion of NAEM and the selection committee. The number of selected applicants will be determined by the amount of sponsorship funds available at the time of application review. Notice of acceptance of your application will be delivered via email from NAEM. All applicants will be notified of their selection by Tuesday, May 21, 2019. This is not a job application and acceptance is not an offer or guarantee of employment; all program benefits are related to the NAEM Women's Leadership Roundtable in Savannah, Georgia, June 25-27, 2019. NAEM reserves the right to deny any application for any reason.
For more details, contact Caitlin Wilson, Senior Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 986-6616.