Meet the Women’s Leadership Committee
These NAEM members have given many hours of their valuable time to organize and plan this event, with the goal of fostering a dynamic discussion of women's leadership issues specific to the EHS&S discipline. Be sure to say hi and thank them at the event!
- Sandy Nessing, Managing Director, Corporate Sustainability; American Electric Power Co. Inc.
- Kym Fawcett, Manager, Safety & Social Responsibility; Enerplus Corp.
- Laura Murphy, Vice President of Customer Experience; VelocityEHS
- Kelly Sobczak, Director, EHS&S Business Solutions; CH2M
- Kisa Baskin, Global Environment Compliance Program Manager; Newell Brands Inc.
- Cathy Zadrzynski, Business Development Manager; Bureau Veritas North America Inc.
- Halina E. Caravello, Vice President, EH&S; Johnson Controls
- Drena Howard, Director, Global Retail Environmental Affairs & Safety; The Estee Lauder Co.'s
- Fawn Bergen, Carbon & Water Program Manager; Intel Corp.
- Laura Nelson, Sustainability Consultant; Antea Group
- Gretchen Hancock, Leader, EHS Governance; General Electric Co.
- Virginia Hoekenga, Deputy Director; NAEM
- Caitlin Wilson, Program Manager; NAEM